5.15.2010

Almighty Post Two

Post two consists of little. It is a plan. Somewhat pathetically, post two merely consists of an idea for future posts. I will track my time in the beautiful San Francisco, California over the next two months. I will admit, these posts will be mostly selfish. Why? They will serve as a journal-type recording possibly more for my own emotional release and the interest of my mom (hi mom!). Hopefully interest will be sparked in at least one other person along the way, but if not, more power.....to my mom. And while I have everyone on the edge of their seats...I won't begin until May 30th! So you can all relax. Have a cup of tea. Think dreamy thoughts of the steep hills of San Fran, the orange glow of the setting sun casting a gorgeous light on the blissful scenery. I'm looking forward to my time there.

2 comments:

  1. And the ocean. Don't forget to have sweet dreams about the fragrance of the ocean off Fisherman's Wharf. I like this idea and will be watching for posts starting 5/30!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, how could I forget? Very excited about the ocean and bay. Alas, the sea lions have left us!

    ReplyDelete